What information we collect
- We collect information which include IP addresses, browser version and device type.
- When you contact Quickchannel, we collect information you provide such as your name, email address and telephone number in order to facilitate further contact with you.
- When you register and set up an account for support, we collect account information such as log-in etc.
- We collect device and browser fingerprints to enhance the user experience.
- When users are registering and setting up accounts for support, we collect account information such as log-in etc.
How we collect personal data
- Through your internet browser. Certain information is collected by most websites, such as your IP address, browser version and device type
- Using cookies. We may use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalise experiences while visiting a site, or to gather statistical information about users and the usage of content. For more information, see the cookie section below.
Who we share personal data with
We don’t share data from this support site.
Personal data are stored only until the purpose has been met for which they were shared with Screen9. We may retain personal data for longer periods if the customer consents or of required by law.
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on your computer, which allow us to recognize your computer and to collect information such as Internet browser type, time spent on a site, pages visited and language preferences.
This website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the site. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use persistent cookies to help remember use preferences, collect usage statistics and improve the user experience.
It is possible to adjust your web browser preferences to alert you when a cookie is deployed your computer, to block cookies altogether or to activate or later de-activate cookies once deployed to your computer. You make these changes in the browser settings which may vary between various browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
Use of Information
We use personal data for the following reasons:
- To perform our commitments and contractual obligations to our customers and users.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour.
We have security measures in place to protect your information. We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes set forth in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes. You have the right to object to our processing of your data, to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use, to request a copy of the information we hold about you, to rectify information you have given us, and to contest any automated decision we make about you.