Media appearance page
Last Updated 2 years ago
Media appearance page allows to change media settings that will affect all published and future embed code (unless they are locked).
The poster image, also known as preload image is shown before video playback starts or if the player is unloaded. You can also set a short part of the video to play as a loop instead of the poster image, for more information on Looping video poster can be found in Looping video poster article.
A small image shown in the top right corner of the player during video playback, can be set to link to a URL of your choice.
The recommended file format is PNG with 300 - 450 pixels. The size of the file must not exceed 1 MB.
- Title overlay - Whether or not to show the title of the video as an overlay before playback and when video is paused.
- Sharing - Whether or not to show the sharing option on the right side of player control bar.
- With embed code - Sharing inside the player can show embed codes to encourage viral distribution.
- Recommendations - Show thumbnails of other videos (with moderation set to approved) as recommended after playback of video is finished and choose whether these recommendations could be based on Tags, Categories or Popularity.
- Default subtitles - If enabled, will show subtitles on in the player when user clicks play. The value can be set to any existing subtitles language on the media or special value "Browser language" which will try to match user's browser language and show subtitles (if available) in that language.
- Mute - If enabled the video will load with sound turned off, this is required by some browsers in order for autoplay to work.
- Autoplay - If enabled, the video will attempt to auto play as soon as the page it is on has loaded.
- Repeat - If enabled, after video finishes playback, it will start over from the beginning.